Spring at the Sottile 2017
Sunday, March 19, 2017
Sottile Theatre, 44 George Street
Celebrate Spring with us! The Charleston Men’s Chorus presents its Spring 2017 concert, filled with favorites from opera, musicals, and movies, on Sunday, March 19th, at 4:00PM at the Sottile Theatre, 44 George Street. Join us as we share our love of stage and screen through music. CMC offers a varied repertoire, ranging from Wagner’s “Steuermann, lass die Wacht” to the much-loved “Theme from New York, New York” and from “Manly Men” to the “Theme from James Bond” among others. And we’re bringing back last year’s family-friendly seating section!
Tickets are $20 for adults and children 7+ (nominal convenience fee will apply); children 6 and under are admitted free. Advance purchase is strongly recommended as this concert sells out every year.
Tickets are available several ways:
- Click here to order tickets online through Brown Paper Tickets. A nominal convenience fee will apply.
- Contact your friendly local Charleston Men’s Chorus member.
- Call 1-800-838-3006 and reference Spring at the Sottile, event #2830504. A nominal convenience fee will apply.
- A limited number of tickets may be available at the Sottile Box Office on March 19, 2017. A nominal convenience fee will apply.
- If you are a CMC supporter, your donation may allow you to receive 2 free tickets to this concert. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get yours.
FAMILIES: Music education is very important to CMC and fostering a love of choral music needs to start a very early age. We know it can be so hard for excited young concert-goers to sit quiet and still in their seats, which, in turn, leads to stressed out parents. We want parents, grandparents, etc and their kids to feel welcome and comfortable at our concerts, so we have designated a family-friendly section in the Sottile balcony this year. Think of it as a judgement-free zone where kids can bop along to the songs, squirm and even whisper to their parents without worries of bothering others at the concert. The family-friendly section is also close to an exit and the restrooms!